We are committed to providing a meaningful and rewarding internship and volunteer experience at The Frank.
We are seeking an intern to fill the role of Assistant Curator. This three-month internship offers the opportunity to gain experience whilst working with the Creative Director on current and future projects.
The role includes:
• Conducting research on artists, artworks and other related topics
• Preparing artists biographies, exhibit lists, exhibition labels and correspondence
• Administrative work, updating database and blog
• Assisting with exhibition installation/de-installation as required
• Helping with gallery events as necessary
Volunteers are welcome from all walks of life on an ongoing basis. Please contact us!
We would like to acknowledge the work of our current wonderful volunteers and helpers